Stiga DNA Pro M Table Tennis Rubber
Stiga DNA Pro M table tennis offensive rubber made in Germany, for those who play with great power.
- A fast and powerful rubber for offensive play.
- ESC technology offers a higher arc in topspin rallies.
- The combination of natural and synthetic rubber increases the durability of the rubber.
- Orange colored sponge with transparent surface rubber optimized for the ABS ball.
- Sponge hardness 47.5 degrees offers the perfect balance between control and speed.
The DNA series is Stiga’s first table tennis rubber manufactured in Germany. These table tennis rubbers are designed for a wide range of table tennis players and playing styles, from young talents who are starting to play with their first customized bat, to professional players who only settle for the very best.
Stiga DNA Pro was developed in collaboration with Swedish and Chinese national team members to create a rubber that is optimal for the modern, offensive playing style – a high-performance rubber that delivers results.
ESC (Enlarged Sponge Cells) technology means that the sponge has larger pores that provide a catapult effect, and thereby a higher arc in topspin rallies. It also means that the contact between the blade and the rubber is reinforced, thus providing a better feel and a crisp, clear sound when hitting the ball.
FREE International Shipping On This Item!
✔ Table Tennis Hub Checklist ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- FREE Shipping, No Surprise Or Hidden Fees
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal®
- 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Real Humans On Live Support Chat
- Tracking Number For Every Order
We Use Encrypted SSL Certificate for 100% security
We Also Recommend
DHS Hurricane 3 National BLUE SPONGE
DHS Hurricane 3 National Orange Sponge
DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial BLUE SPONGE