Sanwei Fextra 7 Ply Blade
Sanwei FEXTRA 7 (Nordic VII) Table Tennis Blade (7 Ply Wood, Japan Tech, STIGA Clipper CL Structure) Racket Ping Pong Bat
- This is a featured model of Sanwei company in 2017.
- SANWEI FEXTRA 7 is a completely hand-made blade designed for the new 40+ balls. It uses a special assembling technology which is from Japan. It can offer a very comfortable feeling when play and additional control to those players who are lack of control abilities. The central 3 plies of wood can immediately response to the incoming strength thus to offer a high speed. This model uses selected material which can help to generate high quality loop and fast attack.
- Style: Fast attack/loop
- Ply: 7 ply wood
- Weight: 88 ±5g (For reference only - If you have specific request, please contact us before order)
- Thickness: 6.0 ±0.2mm (For reference only - If you have specific request, please contact us before order)
- Speed: 10
- Control: 9
FREE International Delivery On This Item!
✔ Table Tennis Hub Checklist ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- FREE Shipping, No Surprise Or Hidden Fees
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal®
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee
- Real Humans On Live Support Chat
- Tracking Number For Every Order
We Use Encrypted SSL Certificate for 100% security
We Also Recommend
DHS Hurricane Long 5 Table Tennis Blade - Ma Long's Current Blade
Yinhe T-11 + Carbon 7 ply Table Tennis Blade