Stiga DNA Pro H Table Tennis Rubber
Stiga DNA Pro H table tennis rubber made in Germany, for those who play with great power.
- A fast and powerful rubber for offensive play.
- ESC technology offers a higher arc in topspin rallies.
- The combination of natural and synthetic rubber increases the durability of the rubber.
- Orange colored sponge with transparent surface rubber optimized for the ABS ball.
- Sponge hardness 50 degrees provides power and speed for fast, efficient strokes.
- Used by Truls Möregårdh and Ioannis Sgouropoulos.
The DNA series is Stiga’s first table tennis rubber manufactured in Germany. These table tennis rubbers are designed for a wide range of table tennis players and playing styles, from young talents who are starting to play with their first customized bat, to professional players who only settle for the very best.
FREE International Shipping On This Item!
✔ Table Tennis Hub Checklist ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- FREE Shipping, No Surprise Or Hidden Fees
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal®
- 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Real Humans On Live Support Chat
- Tracking Number For Every Order
We Use Encrypted SSL Certificate for 100% security
We Also Recommend
Stiga Professional 6 Star Carbon Offensive Table Tennis Bat
Sale price £69.99 £69.99
DHS 3-Star D40+ Orange Table Tennis Balls
Sale price £11.99 £11.99